Sunday, April 15, 2012

Price List


Attention !!!




Start from 9 Apr, i.Fairy will have the authentic sticker.

*click the image for larger view*




Click on the side bar
for the lens model pictures

**Contact us at





-NEW LENS added!!!
i.Fairy Series III
pls click the side bar link for a look ;)


1. Lens pictures are at the side bar"Type of contact lens"


2. We will post out the lens within 3 working days after payment made.





KOREA DUEBA LENS



DUEBA Power 0-10000,100,125,175,200,225,250,275,300,325,350,375,400,425,450,
475,500,550,600,650,700,750,800,850,900,950,1000


Price List
(not included postage fees)

RM36/pair
Dreamy Lens
Crystal Lens


RM38/pair
Blytheye Series
Kimchi Series
Crayon217 Series

\ BT15 Series
\ Bling13 Series 



RM40/pair
Pop C
Ace BlackPrincess Nudy Super Nudy Pink
Dreamy and MX Pink
Hyper Circle Black & Brown

\
RM45/pair
Dizoneye
Dollyeye
Kira-Kira
Celeb NudyGothic Series
Natural 3 Tones Series
Bubble Series
Fairy Series
Flower Pink
BarbieDoll Series
Puffy 3 Tones
Sugar Candy
Princess Nudy Pink
Bat Series
Hana Series
Jewel Series
S-9 Series
V1-25 Series

RM50/pair
i.Fairy Series



Postage Fees:

Pos Laju
WM: 1-9 Pair : RM7
EM : 1-9 Pair : RM10


Anyone interested can click on the "Order Form" button above
the page and fill up the Order Form

Enjoys your time :)

WELCOME WHOLESALE !

TO GET CHEAPEST PRICE
~
START FROM 25 pairs
~


29 comments:

Saiyidah Aisyah said...

hey dear.
sangat murah u jual.
huyehh
but how to cantact u i nak bli?
ade phone number?
if nak reply just reply kat muh blog kay.

ayiechan7.blogspot.com

invie said...

Hello, Do you do international shipping to the US?

purple-lens said...

Yea, Fill up the Order Form and i will reply you soon =)

vivian said...

iziit it can include flashlight?

anna said...

say yean, i write wrong at the order form..
my right eye is -4.25 , and left eye is -4.50

purple-lens said...

never mind one, they are put inside different bottle. doesn't matter write wrong side or not :)

Jacquelyn said...

hey im interested in wholesales, if u dont mind can u email me the wholesale price and selling price?? thanks ya
email add: jacquelyn_mak89@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

Hello im hanna from sabah,im interested to know abt the wholesale,can u sent me details including the price list u offer to this email address:hanna.heejin@gmail.com
thanks.

Hanani said...

hello say yean. i am interested in the wholeselling business. can u email me the details : the price and etc. eliotjanespencer@yahoo.com.
thank you!
- eliot

tiramisuL@CELYN said...

hey.. im interested too with the wholeselling lens... im studying at UCSI too, so can direct take stock from you...
please let me know for more details...
email: celyn_tiramisul@hotmail.com
no. : 017-2691269

hope to get your reply soon..
thank a lot...^^

celyn tiramisul

purple-lens said...

Wholesale Price List email you all edi :)

xaty said...

Can u email me the price list for wholesale?
nurizzati.ahmad@gmail.com
thanks :)

❤Brenda Love Chung❤ said...

hello~ can u send me your whole sales price?? bflovecc@gmail.com

purple-lens said...

Sent :)

snow said...

hi~i juz wan 2 ask how much the whosale price u can giv if i take 50pairs above?can u send 2 me ur whosale price list?3q very much~~
snowfairy_house@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

erm~can i have the wholesale price too?
pls send to my email o ^^
email : michelle94329@hotmail.com...

Unknown said...

hi say yean..i'm interested in wholeselling business..can you please email me the pricelist..here's my email ad: emilyjoy_tidoy2006@yahoo.com
thank you so much!

Anna said...

Hi Say Yean! I'm interested in whole selling business...Can you please email me the price list...Thank you so much! Can I join the business if I'm in the USA? This is my email: sky_moonland@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Hi! I'm interested in the wholesale business. Please let me know the price list. My e-mail is pink_autumn87@hotmail.com Thanks! :)

Unknown said...

hi..i'm interested in wholeselling business..can you please email me the pricelist..here's my email ad: larvane@yahoo.com

purple-lens said...

All replied :D

anna said...

say yean , anna again ^^
i like DUEBA NEW LENS d yoko series , isit still available ? ><

purple-lens said...

yaya available :)

Koumi Umino said...

Hi! Also to know about wholesale prices. Can I join if I live in USA?

My email is akira.kozue@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Evie said...

Hi, Im located in singapore.
Im interested in wholesale biz. can you send the wholesale price to qing_kane@hotmail.com

Thanks=)

Lady's Cosmetic said...

Hi, i'm interested in wholesale package.. Do send me the price at my email> nyshawong07@hotmail.sg.. TQ

Inn said...

Could you please send the price to my mail as well
iinnie_minnie@hotmail.com
Thank you

Unknown said...

Hi there! You have such a very interesting page!Keep it up! Thank you so much for sharing us such a nice information about these articles.Now a days people are mostly giving the prefference to use these color contact lenses. color contact lenses is also provinding the information about color contact lenses

Unknown said...

hi ,follow tiz ig:variety_lens_rm20,buy more than 5pair free postage

Post a Comment